Thursday, July 17, 2008

Kentucky

Tomorrow Sam and I drive to Kentucky. We are finally meeting up with the Oberhasli doe that we bought. Her name is Kroquet and since Sam keeps messing up her name and calling her Cocaine, we are going to call her Kay.

Beth agreed to take all five girls for us. We threw in the van as part of the deal to make her life easier. She will drive the girls back to the house each morning and evening to take care of the animals.


I finally found my camera, so here are some pictures from last weekend's fairs:
THE "GANG"

Tiana (my cousin), Nathalie, Abigail

Samantha, Rachel, Elizabeth (my niece), Claudia (my niece), Hannah


Tiana showing Ruth




Tiana showing one of Donna's goats




Elizabeth


Elizabeth


Claudia showing Jones in Peewee Showmanship


Claudia and Samantha talking with Judge Wes Brown


Abby Showing Billa

Hannah showing Ya-el with Elizabeth paying close attention

from the sidelines.

Samantha insisted she could handle this big doe, and she did!

Abby standing "back-to-back" with my sister Sarah.

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Jones is sooo big now! I can't believe how much he's grown....
Hope you and Sam have a safe trip. Enjoy the quiet while you can!! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...