Monday, December 31, 2007

Good Bye 07; Hello 08!

Today is the last day of 2007. It is also Sam's birthday. I am sure he will have fun with the guys at the firehouse, as he is working overtime, AGAIN. (He has informed me that he WILL be home tomorrow. He muttered something about after working 96 hours straight they couldn't make him stay another minute.)

So today is the day I make my New Year's resolutions. Maybe this year will be different. Maybe this year when I resolve to not lose my cool with the kids I will actually keep it longer than the 2 hour record I attained last New Year's. (Although in my defense, walking in on Rachel and Samantha smearing yellow and blue UNWASHABLE, paint on their floor, walls, and beds would've pushed even Mother Theresa over the edge.)

So here goes:
1. Lose some weight. Any amount would be nice. 15 pounds would be a good start. Heck, one pound would be a good start.
2. Yell less. Just in general, at town meetings, at the kids, at Sam, at God.
3. Get more organized.
4. Stay organized. (with five kids and a pack rat husband whose favorite saying is: "But we might need it someday," this one just might be unattainable.)

That's it. I think four is a good list. Technically, I don't have to start until tomorrow, right?

1 comment:

MarlaQuack said...

Sounds like a good list.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...