Friday, December 21, 2007

Pre- Christmas Brunch

The Pre-Christmas Brunch is tomorrow! Every year we throw a brunch to all of our friends as our gift to them. It is about 70 people who are invited and usually about 35 come, and we have a really good time! My favorite part is today: I cook, bake, and clean all day long. I get to try out all sorts of new recipes. This year especially since I seem to have misplaced my notebook from last year's party, I am starting from scratch with recipes. My good friend Terry brought over her Taste of Home cookbooks and we gave my copier a workout!

So here is my menu (I am not responsible for any drool issues!):
Lemon Cheese Bread
Farmer's Strata
Christmas Party Pinwheels
Spiced Cranberry Apple Cider
Mini Chicken Turnovers
Cranberry Crumble coffee Cake
Berry Cream Coffee Cake
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
Overnight French Toast
Bacon Rounds
Chicken Brunch Bake
Chocolate Coffee Cake
Sausage Rolls
Hash Brown Ham Quiche
Cheesecake French Toast
Winter Garden Scrambled Eggs
Apple Pull Apart Bread
Savory Party Bread
Ham and Broccoli Strata
Hearty Chicken Strata
Holiday Burritos
Apple muffins
Pumpkin Bread
Turkey
Ham
Bacon
Suasage
Welsh Trifle
Assorted Christmas Cookies
Coffee/Tea/Hot cocoa
Eggnog
Orange juice
Apple juice
Cider
Cranberry juice

I hope you all can come!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Mmmmm!! I can't wait! We'll be there, probably closer to 8:30 than later. (In case you're curious, it'll be all five of us!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...