Wednesday, February 13, 2008

52 Things about me

A friend forwarded this questionaire to me. Figured I would share my answers with the world...

52 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Library books, Sunday school papers, ice scraper.

2. What's your favorite curse word?
"Crap"

3. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Abby, Nathalie, Hannah, Rachel, Samantha, Sam. (OK so how would you pick just 3!?!?)

4. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
It's not 8AM yet.

5. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Helping Samantha with her spelling words with the refrigerator magnets.

6. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Sitting in an Orthodontists office while Abby and Hannah have work done.

7. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Nope.

8. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Breakfast is ready!

9. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Coffee with Mocha a close second.

10. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coffee. I am sensing a theme...

11. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans and t-shirt.

12.What was the last thing you ate?
Yogurt.

13. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
for me? No. For the girls? yes.

14. When was the last time you ran?
bwahahahahaa!

15. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Superbowl. Unless the Westminster dog show counts...

16. Who is the last person you emailed?
My friend Phyllis.

17. Ever go camping?
Every summer during fair season.

18. Do you have a tan?
In the middle of winter? My skin won't see the sun until May! And then it will be a "farmer tan".

19. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
no

20. What did your last IM say?
I haven't IM'ed in ages.

21. Are you someone's best friend?
I think so.

22. What are you doing tomorrow?
Making cookies for Samantha's class party, delivering said cookies, going to bee school.

23. Where is your mom right now?
Probably still in bed.

24. Look to your left, what do you see?
A mess. I am working on the taxes still....

25. What color is your watch?
Don't wear one.

26. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Steve Irwin

27. Would you consider plastic surgery?
No, I hate pain and needles.

28. What is your birthstone?
I think it is a sapphire? I really don't know. Whatever it is I can't afford it!

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru?
Generally I avoid fast food restaurants.

30. Do you have a dog?
Three: Minnie: Corgi mix, unknown age, but old. Turkish (AKA Turk): Anatolian x Great Pyrenees, 6 months. Delight: Great Pyrenees, 4 months.

31. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Sam. He was calling to make sure I had heard that school was cancelled today. I had. I am surprised he didn't hear the cheer from Route 16.

32. Have you met anyone famous?
Tom and Dick Smothers

33. Any plans today?
Orthodontist, help Rachel with her homework, homeschool, finish sewing Abby's dress, finish the taxes.

34. How many states have you lived in?
Three: Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

35. Ever go to college?
Yes.

36. Where are you right now?
Office in the basement.

37. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
taxes.

38. Last song listened to?
International Harvester by Craig Morgan. It's Abby's favorite so she turns it up really loud.

39. Are you allergic to anything?
Apparently organization, I just break out in clutter and chaos every time.

40. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My sneakers.

41. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not at the moment.

42. Is anyone jealous of you?
see #14

43. What time is it?
7:30 AM

44. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes.

45. Do you eat healthy?
Define healthy...

46. What do you usually do during the day?
Laundry, teach school, taxi service, think up ways to embarrass my 13 year old!

47. Do you hate anyone right now?
No.

48. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Yes.

49. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
36.

50. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
No. I hate amusement parks. Just watching the rides makes me nauseous.

51. How did you get one of your scars?
Running through the woods as a kid. I tried to jump over a HUGE pricker bush. Ended up crashing through it and a pricker vine wrapped itself around my leg. Left a really cool scar that wraps around my knee.

52. Do you have a cat?
Two: Fozzie, 1 year old; Spook, 16 years old.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...