Monday, February 18, 2008

Day One

First day of vacation.
7AM: phone call. Caller ID says US Government?!?! Turns out to be the Willimantic post office informing me that our chicks have arrived and can I be there in an hour.
7:45 AM: Arrive at said post office and pickup chicks. Go to Agway and get waterers and medicated feed.
8:30AM: Get home. Give orders to children for the day as I go out to do a window job.
9:30 AM - 3PM: work on windows. Get phone calls from husband with updates on how many chicks have died. So far 2, but 2 more are failing fast.
4 PM: get home and hear from husband about too many phone calls, misbehaving dog, and misbehaving children. I make dinner.
6PM: Plan out my day tomorrow: Orthodontist (Hannah broke a wire), bank, grocery store, haircut, buy gifts for 4H judges, call chicken company and report losses, help Rachel with her speech, wrap gifts for judges, and set up for Public Speaking competition.

Phew!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sheesh, your schedule reminds me how glad I am to be more or less retired!

See you at 4H.

Peter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...