Saturday, August 9, 2008

Dairy Show today

Yes it is only 6:30 AM and I have just returned from dropping Abby, Matt and Nan off at the fairgrounds to feed, etc. the cows and get ready for the show which starts at 9AM!

I have returned home to pick up whatever kids are left here, who were caring for our animals while I was gone. Now I will be heading back to the fairgrounds to watch Abby show the cow, see what ribbons Hannah's chickens won, participate in the pie eating contest, watermelon eating contest, nail driving contest, and see what the judges thought of our exhibit hall entries.

Only to do it all again tomorrow...

1 comment:

Mama Ski said...

HaH! Now I know why you go to all the fairs......it's for all the free eats!!!!!!!!

Let me know how things went tonight. Wish I could be there....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...