Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Still Sick

Sam said he lay awake Monday morning listen to my wheezing and that if I didn't go to the doctor he was taking me to the hospital.... I went to the doctor. I have a sinus infection, so I am on antibiotics for that. My wheezing is the worst it has been in over three years so I am on prednisone for that. I have orders to "take it easy" and "not over do it". Good thing I am going to mom's for Thanksgiving!

So I have been sitting at the computer working on geneaology for other people. It's interesting what you can learn about other families and about hisotry. It's also kind of scary how much you can find with just a few pieces of information to work with and some genealogical know-how.

I should be getting Christmas sewing done, but since I still can't stop blowing my nose, that is out. Can you imagine? Ewwww!!

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

I hope the meds kick in real quick and you're feeling much much much better in no time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...