Monday, December 22, 2008

I AM BAAAACCKK!!

I have my computer back!! Yeah!!!
Best Buy says I have two virusese in my operating system and for a mere $230 they will get rid of them for me. I don't think so! I am going to try and find a cheaper solution. My brother Andy is pretty handy with computers, so I'll ask him. If he can't thent here is a computer "fix-it" store in Lebanon that I will try.

So much going on... so little time to write, since I have only 1,246 emails in my in-box! I am sure 95% is junk.

Christmas is so very soon. I finished all my projects. Of course having no television or computer as distractions sure did help!

Yup, we got rid of the TV. Well, we still have the set for DVDs but we cancelled the satelite service.

So, now on to the emails....

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

YAY!! Welcome back to the cyber world...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...