Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Count Your Blessings

I need to count my blessings today so here we go:

5 beautiful children
all our animals are healthy
we have enough firewood to finish the winter
the freezer has meat in it
the pantry has groceries in it
the girls are over THE bug
I enjoy my job
both cars are running
we have oil for the furnace
I have hazelnut creamer for my coffee
spring is coming
the snow is melting
Samantha still loves to cuddle
Rachel IS learning
Hannah is trying to do better
Nathalie thinks things out
Abby desires a closer walk with God
so far my bees are ALIVE!
the cats are catching the mice
the dogs scared off the coyote last week
I have good friends who care
I am loved

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

LOVE that you included the one about having your creamer!! :)

Anonymous said...

This one is a little harder for any of us to see about ourselves, so let me say it - you are a blessing to others (not just family), and we are blessed to have such a thing be true about us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...