Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Results!

Sam got his results from the Lieutenant's test today. He is ranked 18th out of 123 guys! I am SO PROUD of him! He worked so hard and studied for so long and read so many books! He thought I would be disappointed! I am absolutely thrilled that he did so well! I pointed out to him that he was in the top 15% and that is REALLY good! He kind of chuckled and said, "Better than high school where I graduated in the bottom 15%"

Unfortunately only the top thirteen are being promoted on June 24th. The ranking list is good for two years so once the top thirteen are moved up, Sam will be number five on the list. This means only five lieutenants need to retire or get promoted in the next two years. This is nearly a certainty to happen. So, I know Sam will be a lieutenant within two years from now!

Sam could be promoted on June 24th, if (and it is a HUGE IF!), five guys ranked above him turn down the promotion. Now this is something that really isn't likely. I mean, who would turn down a promotion and a pay raise? But this is what I am praying for: that God would do a mighty thing and Sam will get his promotional pin on June 24th.

Wouldn't that be amazing if God did that?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...