Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Homeschool

I recently went to the Lebanon High school website and checked out what the graduation requirements were, mainly out of curiosity, and partly to be sure I wasn't somehow forgetting something my girls just had to learn.
If Abby (starting 10th grade this fall) were to double up on literature/English and take an elective course (I am sure we could find *something* that would work), along with finishing her Latin 2 and Algebra 1 courses this year, she would have completed all requirements for graduation. Interesting.
I don't feel quite so "behind" now, and feel pretty confident that they will do just fine when it comes to moving on to college.

1 comment:

Kathy W. said...

Those might be the basic requirements for graduation, but if college is an option you want to leave open, you might want to see what expectation colleges have for credits. I think you will find those requirements much more extensive than a basic diploma.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...