Monday, August 30, 2010

A Day At the Beach

Today was the first day of school for many of the area schools, so we went to the beach at Rocky Neck! I hadn't realized that Rachel and Samantha had never been to the beach until as we were walking on the boardwalk Rachel asked, "What's that loud sound?" She was referring to the waves crashing onto the shore! Then I remembered that the last time we went to the beach I was pregnant with Rachel!


Swimming to shore: Nathalie, Rachel, and Samantha
Sam at the "You're out far enough" mark.

Hannah and Samantha

Samantha

Rachel before the wave hits

Rachel as the wave hits!

Hannah, getting the hang of body surfing!

Waiting for the next wave

Abby and Samantha build a sandcastle

Abby

1 comment:

ALLGEMS said...

Looks like fun!! I always LOVED waves I gotta get to that beach at some point!! I don't think this year I will be able too though. Can't wait for 2011!! SUMMER again!!! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...