Monday, July 30, 2012

Enough Already!

It has been quite the month: Car accidents, loss of loved ones, more car accidents, x-rays and blood work. 

There is a saying that goes something like, "God will only give you what your shoulders can bear."

I am ripping out all my shoulder pads in my clothes. I think God thinks my shoulders are bigger then they actually are.

I am joking. I know God knows what I can handle. He is telling me to let Him handle it, because He can handle waaayyy more than I can.

I am truly trusting God to provide, but only because it is humanly impossible for me to fix any of this.
That's kind of sad.
 I should be trusting Him even when it is something I can fix myself.

We are all hoping that August is a much calmer and smoother month for all of us.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...