Monday, October 1, 2012

Picture Catch-up!

The battery on my camera died and I seem to have misplaced the charger. Without the battery the pictures couldn't be downloaded. So I finally broke down and bought a new battery tonight:

Samantha picking apples

Hannah

Nathalie

Sam lifting Samantha up to get the apples at the top.

Abby trying to hide from the camera

The apple picking crew! 47 pounds!!

My surprise birthday party



Abby's decorated tack pen

Hannah's decorated tack pen

Abby in showmanship


Abby and Judge Joe Pilotte converse.


Tim Tefft. Need I say more??



Abby and Raclette

Jenny B. and Octavia in Showmanship

Hannah and Venezuela in Showmanship

Nan L. and Samantha R.

Abby and Judge Pilotte discuss the score card


Hannah won fifth place in fitting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...