Friday, June 27, 2008

Vet Shortages

The Norwich Bulletin decided to run the article in today's paper and so cancelled the photo session. It's a good article that you can find here. At least I wasn't horribly misquoted like I was here by the Middletown Press three years ago! That article started the whole Amy and Ray joke!

No phone calls from Clover camp, so Samantha must be doing fine. The other girls are starting their early packing. All the stuff they "need" washed and dried for camp is piling up in the laundry room. I'll have to run the dryer since the weather isn't cooperating with the clothesline.

2 comments:

Mama Ski said...

What.......! Where is my famous looks like the freezer for this one or that one. Dairy Farmer? I said I had a Micro Farm. Makes me feel very important......spelled that last name correct too...amazing. Sounds like you have a large plot too.......unpuff your chest and let the air out of those swollen egos.......

Anonymous said...

4Hers would make great large animal vets...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...