Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Promotion

I was offered a promotion at my job two days ago and yesterday I accepted the position. I am now the Assistant Director at the day care. While it does come with a pay raise and an increase in responsibilities, my hours will remain the same.

With this increase and the increase in hours at Tractor Supply (Spring rush) for Sam, we will begin to make an even bigger dent in our bills. It is feeling so good to actually sock a little money away each month in our savings account again.

The hope is to pay off our two big debts as quickly as possible while still putting some money aside to replace Sam's car. His car is a '97 and is still running quite well, but with it approaching 200,000 miles we suspect the end is near and that it will probably be in some spectacular fashion!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...