Pinterest

Friday, April 5, 2013

Sanity?

There are moments, okay DAYS, where I question my sanity.

I question my motives and my abilities to be a wife,
mom,
 farmer,
   teacher,
     leader,
       etcetera,
         etcetera,
           etccetera.

When it seems everything I touch gets sick,
dies,
  talks back,
          argues,
            questions,
                    glares,
                        stamps their feet,
                             etcetera,
                              etcetera,
                                etcetera.

So, I am making myself a poster of inspirational quotes. Something to remind me that I am capable,
rational,
   intelligent,
      adequate,
         sensible,
            meaningful,
               etcetera,
                   etcetera,
                      etcetera.

"One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful."

"The best revenge is a life well lived." 

"Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible." "There is no labor a person does that is undignified, if they do it right."
"You are never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream." 
"If there is no struggle, there is no progress."

I'd love to hear from you. What quotes inspire you?



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...