Friday, April 5, 2013

Sanity?

There are moments, okay DAYS, where I question my sanity.

I question my motives and my abilities to be a wife,
mom,
 farmer,
   teacher,
     leader,
       etcetera,
         etcetera,
           etccetera.

When it seems everything I touch gets sick,
dies,
  talks back,
          argues,
            questions,
                    glares,
                        stamps their feet,
                             etcetera,
                              etcetera,
                                etcetera.

So, I am making myself a poster of inspirational quotes. Something to remind me that I am capable,
rational,
   intelligent,
      adequate,
         sensible,
            meaningful,
               etcetera,
                   etcetera,
                      etcetera.

"One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful."

"The best revenge is a life well lived." 

"Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible." "There is no labor a person does that is undignified, if they do it right."
"You are never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream." 
"If there is no struggle, there is no progress."

I'd love to hear from you. What quotes inspire you?



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have many, but today this one comes to mind.

Live with intention
walk to the edge, listen hard, practice wellness, play with abandon, laugh.
Choose with no regret, continue to lear, appreciate your friends, do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is.

Unknown said...

Oh yea the sanity thing.
My sanity comes and goes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...