Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Resolutions

New year, so new resolutions.

Big broad ones:
Spend more time studying the Bible ( and applying it!)
Be better organized.
Take chances and go beyond my comfort zone with my sewing.
Get healthy.

Specific ones:
Walk at least 1 mile every day.
Memorize the book of James.
Go hiking with Sam once per month.
Participate in 3 no spend month challenges.
Simplify and declutter one room per month.
Plan and take 2 big trips this year.

For the specific ones I have added steps to support them. Either writing them in my daily planner (hiking and decluttering) or adding an app to my phone (memorizing James). The first big trip is the end of this month (Grand Canyon!!) and this month is also the first no spend month.

They say writing them down improves the likelihood that you will complete them. Whoever “they” are....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...