Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Making Hay

Yesterday afternoon we headed down to my in-law's farm to help them put up some hay. I brought my camera to document the event. Grandma said that Grandpa has finally admitted that this will probably be his last year up on the tractor. Sam and his brother, Doug, have been working on buying up the equipment that is needed to bring the farm's haying operation into the 19th century (Seriously! Check out the hay truck in the first picture! And the tractor is a Farmall A!!)
Of course, before we could start pitching the hay, we had to fix the tractor. Sam and his dad managed to jury-rig the attachment they needed in about an hour and half.

I had fun with my new camera and experimented with taking some black and white photos.

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

LOVE the B&W photos!! They look absolutely awesome.

Jones Family said...

Love those pictures Amy!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...