Friday, January 27, 2012

If I had...

If I had a million dollars I would...

...buy thousands of pillow cases and make them into dresses to send here: Little Dresses for Africa

Little Dresses for Africa logo

...buy this painting from Kitt Brook Studios and hang it over my stairs:

Sunday Afternoon by Ann Vaillencourt Pastel ~ 31 x 42

I would...

... have a dairy parlor that looked like this for Abby:
Dairy goat milking parlor

... have a garden that looked like this, where I could host fun tea parties:



with tea sets from Stash Tea  like this:
Gondola Teapot

and serve cheeses that looked like this:



Fresh chevre

I would...

... set up a bakery so Nathalie could create cakes that look like this:



and pastries like this:



I would...


...build a 4-H barn like this in our town for all the 4-H clubs, at which they could meet, hold events, and display their awards:






... send hundreds of goats through Heifer International all over the world

ending hunger, caring for the earth

What would you do?








1 comment:

A Joyful Chaos said...

I would help the less fortunate and also finally make a dream come true that we have had for a long time. That of opening a large truck stop that is clean and homey and Christ centered a little breath of fresh air for all those hard working truckers who have so much negativity directed towards them when most people don't stop to realize that almost every single thing they own they can thank a trucker for making it possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...